Thursday, June 18, 2009

Layered posies

I was up WAY too late last night working on some layered felt posies. I will hopefully be adding them to Etsy today if this darn weather would cooperate. It's be so incredibly rainy here lately, which doesn't exactly make for good picture taking. So, stay tuned, I suppose. In the meanwhile, here are some great finds I came across on Etsy...
{I could spend a whole day perusing Etsy, it's so addicting}


Found this cute, hand stamped necklace here. Maybe I could have one for each of my kids...?
It seems impossible to find great kid artwork that isn't a bundle of money, find this cute print here.

These shoes are just yummy! I want them for my daughter. Click here to check them out.
And last, if you know me well, you know I LOVE clothes and to my surprise, you can find cute tops on Etsy! Click here to check this seller out.



happy shopping!

No comments: