Friday, July 24, 2009

A few favorites...

Thought I would share a couple of my favorites from my endless Etsy browsing...first is this key fob, which I actually own. It's so cute and SO handy. I clipped this baby on my keys and now I don't have to look like a janitor when I don't have my purse with me and I'm running in somewhere. Also, it helps me find my keys easier in my purse, and I just slip it on, and...well, but you get the idea. I bought mine here, along with a cute reversible headband for those "I don't have time to do my hair days." I also just found this site here with lots of key fob options.

Next is this cute card. Not only is it a card, but you plant it and it grows flowers! What a cute idea, right? You can find it here.
And last, is this adorable, yet classy apron. I actually know the designer of these cute aprons. We knew each other back in college and I just LOVE what she makes! Click here to check them out.


No comments: