Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Paper clippies??

So, I was working on some layered felt clippies the other day and my 5 year old daughter insisted that she help me. I love her to help, but it's a little hard when there is HOT glue, SHARP scissors, & a need for attention to DETAIL involved. So, we came up with a solution...she made paper clippies! The perfect project for a girl that goes through paper like no other {she's a budding artist}. She's pretty good with {kid friendly} scissors, don't you think? It was a fun way to share my clippy love with her...other than the fact that she gets to wear the ones I make :)
Here it is for sale {the felt one of course!}

1 comment:

Nursemom said...

what a cute idea. And she did it so well. Landan could never produce something like that. Way to go Maddie.