Monday, December 21, 2009

Miss H and her Paci

It isn't a secret that Miss H loves her binky.   All of my kids have....no wonder I like to make pacifier clips so much!   Although Miss H happens to be sick today {how mean am I to take a picture of her all sick and sleepy!}...I just had to show my newest favorite binky clip {Sweet Oatmeal} in action...although not the best shot, keep in mind.   It and many others were lifesavers as we were traveling over Thanksgiving.  I mean how gross is it to drop your child's only binky on an airplane floor and then pick it back up and give it to them?  Gross!  Needless to say, it worked like a charm :) 

 
*Just as a sidenote, I did steal the clip from her after this shot, as to not become a hazard.

You can check this one out HERE...along with many others.

No comments: