Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bringing out the Barrettes.

Is it just me, or did clips, clippies, and hair accessories used to be called barrettes?  Maybe people are still calling them 'barrettes', but I don't hear it much anymore.  Anyhow, these cute new creations I've been excitedly working on, are screaming barrettes to me.  I mean they are in the shape of a "bar", so it's only fitting, right? 


So, to continue my Anniversary Sale {$1 shipping was a big success and kept me busy crafting away, thank you!}...I'm now introducing Fabric 'n Felt Barrettes. Yay!




They are going to be available starting Monday morning, when you spend $20 or more in my shop.   Just make sure your total is $20 or more {before shipping} and I'll send you the cutest little barrette {of my choice} in town!  It's that simple!




Introducing...


Fabric 'n Felt Barrettes



aren't they pretty?

1 comment:

Maria Palito said...

Hello! I added one of your cute products to my last etsy Treasure list. I published a picture and a link to your blog in my blog!!

I would love to have you visiting!!
This is the link to the post

http://workshop.mariapalitousa.com/2010/05/02/maria-palito-etsy-store-treasure-list/

Maria Palito