Monday, July 19, 2010

Remember how...

Remember how I told you that I love to gather my creations together and take pictures?  I'm so dorky, I know!  Well, after finishing these Personalized Felt Pacifier Clips for some recent customers, I just had to gather them all together for a photo shoot.  Plus it gives you an idea of the color combos people are requesting.  I think they turned out pretty cute.  You be the judge...




Lot's of little ones with an "a" initial

I also recently did a custom order for a customer who wanted the look of the Personalized Felt Pacifier Clips, but as a Hair Clip Holder.  So smart!  I think I may have to start selling these, what do you think?

5 comments:

The Grant Family said...

I love seeing them all together too. It's fun to see the variety and they make a cute ensamble (sp?). Anyway, what a cute idea to do the clippie holder like that! Love it!

The Bonjour Four said...

fabulous!! I LOVE them all. And the pictures are great!

Lindzie said...

I liked the paci clip you made for me! :) Thanks again. And i think the personalized bow clip is very cute!

Shannau said...

I love the personalized hair bow holder! I have a huge bow board FULL of bows that I made, but now am buying clippies to hold back the wisps of my daughters' hair that falls in front of their faces- and the clippies get lost on the bow board.. I may need a personalized clipy holder, could you do one and have 3 small initials fit on it for my 3 daughters?

Cindy said...

Shannau,

I'd LOVE to create something special for you. Email me at cranberriesandcapers@live.com and we can chat!

Cindy