Sunday, January 23, 2011

Seriously?

Uh seriously...over 3 months and no new blog posts?  I knew you were thinking it.  Admit it.  I've been bad, very bad.  But I can explain...it all started with the holidays and then my hubby graduated (yay!) and then we moved several states away (did I mention right before Christmas?), and then me got settled in.  Blah, blah, blah.  You get it.  I've been busy.  Not to mention that my hubby is building me a "studio" or so they are called.  I'm over the moon excited.  You should be to!  I'll be so much more productive this way, right?  That's what I've been telling myself.  Not to mention, that it's pretty!  I'll be sure to post some pics once it's finished, promise.  Until then you will just have to listen to me talk about it :)  

Here are a few new things...to satisfy your photo cravings.







So, my shop is now OPEN. You may not have noticed, since it there isn't a lot of activity over there.  But there is good reason.  I'm taking things a little slower, hey I moved to the Midwest, that's what I'm suppose to do, right?  I've been trying to stock up on some fan favorites and wait patiently for my work space to be completed (no rush, hun.  well maybe a little rush).  And since I'm lacking pictures ( I mean who wants to read a blog without pics), I will direct your attention to a new blog that my sis-in-law told me about...and I am OBSESSED!  This girl is one of those girls that makes you sick because she's so cute, I mean gorgeous.  But, she is funny too, and witty, and full of fashion advice, my favorite topic.  So, run, don't walk on over to The Daybook.  You won't be disappointed.  I've seriously wasted 4+ hours today browsing around.  I love her style.     

2 comments:

The Bonjour Four said...

hey lady! missed you! sounds like you've been super busy! so i def want some of those super cute clippies you posted!! i LOVE them. could i use my credit sometime soon?

Nursemom said...

Yay! You're back. HOpe the move went well. Can't wait to see your studio and what you can produce in it.