Monday, March 14, 2011

Let's do some sharing, shall we?

Let me start by apologizing (I seem to be doing this a lot lately)...almost a month without blogging, whoopsies!  It just sorta slipped my mind, I was too busy crafting I guess.  Apology accepted?  Ok, great.  Let's move on, shall we? 
 I was recently contacted by Ashley from Ashley Jane Photography.  She took these lovely pics with some of my goodies in action... 









So fun, right?


I also had a custom request for an owl bow holder to match some bedding from here.  I think it turned out so cute...I may just have to start making these for the rest of you.  What do you think?
I've also been making lots of these...



And loving making lots of new headbands, they are pretty addictive and make great baby shower gifts!
Can you tell I'm ready for spring?  Have a great, pre-spring day!

No comments: