Monday, March 8, 2010

clarkie designs.

I've teamed up with another Etsian, and the name of her shop is clarkie designs, how appropriate, right?  {My last name is Clark!}  And this is good news for you because, 1) You get introduced to this cute shop, with adorable tees for baby and prego momma's. 2) You get clippies to match these cute tees, no need to search high and low. 3) I've stocked my shop with new stuff, a bonus for everyone :)

So, here is one cute tee from clarkie deisngs, called 'I Heart Momma'...




and here is what I made to match...





I'm just loving the red/brown/pink combo.

And here is another cute shirt called, 'Dandelions'...



and here is what I made to match...

So cute, huh?  All of these have been listed in my shop, as of this morning.  Enjoy!

psst....mother's day is coming, i'm just sayin!

No comments: