Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A little bit of pretty.

In an effort to complete & PRETTY up our Easter outfits for this year {not that they aren't pretty...but no outfit is complete without accessories, in my biased opinion :) }, I knew my girls, and myself of course, needed some pretty hair accessories for the day.  So I got to work, and came up with these cute headbands.  I've used these materials before, but haven't ever sold anything like these in the past.  But, they were just so pretty, I had to share.  Hurry and grab yours before they're gone!  There will be limited available, but I'll also have more colors or come...

I'm also hoping to get them on some models soon, to show just how cute they are, so stay tuned!





happy tuesday!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oooo, what to your easter outfits look like!? They must be cute with headbands like those :)

The Grant Family said...

Very pretty! What do the kids easter clothes look like? where did you get them? I still need to find ours!!!